Wednesday, May 13, 2009

More May Birthday Cards . . . Part 2

May and October are the big birthday months in the family (and friends who are like family!).

Here are a few more birthday cards for my May family and friends!


The Rhino is an image I found online, I layered it for a cool 3D effect. The Frogs are stamps that were painted with the same irridescent-interference paints and markers.

























Sarah's card turned out to be the coolest card I've ever made! I die cut the jar layers (there are 3 or 4 of them, I forget - lol) out of plastic packaging (recycling!) and the Fairies are all painted with irridescent & interference colors so they look different at different angles. The word "Enchanted" inside is shimmery too, but hard to photograph. I love how this one came out!

























No comments:

Post a Comment