Monday, November 3, 2008

Cards made for Chris Durnan's Challenge . . .

I've been very busy with Thanksgiving and Christmas cards, so sorry for the lack of updates lately. :) I thought I would post some cards I made for Chris Durnan's Challenge. This was the October challenge. I used her cut files to make a few fun cards. :)


Halloween card was made with her Jack o' Lantern file, someone else's cut out card (sorry I forgot who made this originally - please let me know if this is your file so I can give you credit here), stickers, glitter, and colored with my favorite pens - Stardust Gelly Pens.



This card was made with Chris' Scalloped Mat that I made into a card in Sure Cuts A Lot. I also used my favorite stickers - Anita's Outline Stickers in gold, pretty multicolored ribbon, and a stamp. One of you is getting this card at Christmas time. :) I hope you like it!



These small cards were made with Chris' Ribbon Threading mat that I made into a card. I also made a matching paper 'ribbon' to go through the slots. The first card uses the design inside, the second uses it on the front cover. I also used rub-ons, Anita's outline stickers, stamps (colored with Stardust Gelly Pens), and Spellbinder Cut/Embossed Mat. Two of you will be getting these cards. :) I hope you like them.






This was a fun challenge and I thank Chris for the awesome cut files. If you get a chance to check out her blog, it's here: http://visualdesignsbychris.blogspot.com/ she sells really nice cut files too.

I have recently been on a House Mouse and Stampscapes kick, having got a bunch of them on sale online. I'll be posting those cards later as I make them. The House Mouse ones are soooo cute!

Please feel free to leave comments by clicking on the 'comments' link below. I love to read other's opinions.

More coming soon . . .
Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment