Friday, October 24, 2008

Drawings . . .

I have a few drawings from school to share. I've only had an Intro to Drawing class at the Art Institute Online, but I got a lot out of it. I would probably be better if I practiced, but there are too many other things I'd rather work on. I included a couple class projects including my final (I got an 'A' and was voted most improved - woo hoo). :) It doesn't seem to come natural to me, but once I get into it I enjoy it. Here they are . . .

An early one - I see so many errors lol:


Progressing:


And my final project - this is where I used to work. You can't tell, but this is really big, I had to use my camera to capture it as it didn't fit on my scanner! There are still problems, but it's the best work I did in that class. :)


Close up of a section:

No comments:

Post a Comment