Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Chris Durnan's Latest Challenge

Once again I have taken part in Chris Durnan's Challenge to use her SVG files in my own creations. Here is a link to her Blog: http://visualdesignsbychris.blogspot.com/

Here is what I made for the challenge:


1. Congrats Card made with Chris' cut-out stars that I used behind colorful vellum to make a window of sorts that struck me as festive. :)


2. Love to Read Card made with the cut-out phrase "love to read" melded to a cut-out card I made in SCAL. Lots of sparkly color on the letters help them really stand out!





3. Inspire Card - this was made with Chris' ornate embellishment that I attached to a Wild Card (Cricut Cartridge) card that I created. I used dragonfly brads, a copper metal "inspire" oval, flowers, ribbon, and stickles on a wet embossed background to make this card really different from my usual creations.



4. The final card was a Thank You card made out of Chris' 4-frame file that I melded to a card front. I used new inchie stamps I just found to come up with a cute cut-out design. This will be a gift for my favorite ebay seller who found these awesome stamps for me, along with all the other great deals she makes me.




This was fun. I look forward to her next challenge! Thanks Chris!

No comments:

Post a Comment